Live Dental Surgery Course All Performed by YOU on Patients
This course provides 40 CE units of credit.
Sinus Lift Surgery, Advanced Bone Graft Techniques, Ridge Split Techniques, Implant Placement, Piezo Surgery, Treatment Planning Cases, CGF Membrane, and Sticky Bone.
This intensive 4-day Live Surgery is Limited to eight Clinicians and gives you the opportunity to practice innovative approaches to bone regeneration, tissue engineering, sinus lift techniques, implant placement, and other surgical procedures. Patients are pre-selected with various levels of surgical complexity and matches to your clinical skills. All surgeries are performed at the free dental clinic. All participants receive temporary work permits from Mexican Department of Health. Participants place between 15 to 35 implants depending on the complexity of cases.
Who should take this course?
Doctors beginning to place implants or those who wish to improve surgical skills and learn advanced techniques utilized in implant placement and grafting.
What will you learn?
• Implant Placement Techniques
• Piezoelectric Surgery Techniques
• Centrifuge Techniques for Fibrin Membrane preparation
• Harvesting Technique of Growth Factors
• Ridge Split Techniques with Implant Placement
• Socket Grafts
• Sinus Elevation; Lateral window & Crestal Elevation
• Membrane Repair Techniques
• Flap Design and Suturing Techniques
• Titanium Mesh
• Mega ISQ readings
• Grind teeth into bone grafting material with Smart Dentin Grinder
Take your skills to the next level by performing procedures under the supervision of our qualified faculty. You will plan and perform treatment on pre-screened patients (rather than on plastic models or on pig jaws) according to your experience and level of training. Regardless of your skill level, this course will expand your comfort zone, enabling you to incorporate new and valuable techniques into your practice. This course emphasizes real-world execution from implant placement, alveolar ridge expansion, crestal and lateral wall sinus graft augmentation.
• Must Register 30 days in advance
• Each chair will have a dedicated faculty member
• Hotel room
• Transfers to/from airport
• All meals including graduation dinner
• All implants and supplies for surgery
• Get $995 off when you take one SEA Dental Academy course in the U.S.A
Call (818) 220-1771 for more information
Are you interested in this course but the dates don’t work for you? Additional dates are available. Contact us for more information.
Take advantage of our mentorship program!
At SEA Dental Implant Academy we offer more than just a training seminar, as the ability to continue to learn and be mentored is of the utmost importance to us. To improve your skills and build confidence, Dr. Sohail M. Ebrahimi offers a complimentary in-office mentorship for all attendees on their first case.